Dear Valued patients,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your
visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help
protect our patients and staff. For example:
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be
asked those same questions again when you are in the office. We will ask you to call us when you are in the parking lot, as our front doors will remain locked.
• . We will take your temperature before you enter the office.
* Every patient will be asked to fill out a new medical history form.
• You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
* You will be directed from the door straight to a dental care room.
• Please wear your mask until you reach the treatment room.
• You will be given an antiseptic rinse once you remove your mask.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean
that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
• We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the
steps we have taken to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at office number 210-826-8492.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Alma L Garza and Team