With so many news stories and City and County Emergency Declarations, it’s understandable to be concerned about the new coronavirus that causes COVID19. Please know that the precautions we take every day to prevent the spread of infection in our practice also helps prevent the spread of COVID19.
I apologize for any inconvenience, but at this time, we will be following the Texas State Board of Examiners recommendations. We will monitor the situation carefully on a daily basis as we get news from the CDC. If you have an upcoming appointment for a cleaning or non-emergency procedure, we will call you to confirm for dental treatment.
Here are a few things you can do on your own to help keep yourself and those around you healthy:
• Wash your hands frequently, or use a hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent ethyl alcohol.
• Avoid touching your face, eyes or nose to reduce the spread of germs.
• Use a mask when in close contact to others. Cover your cough or sneeze with your elbow. Infections like the coronavirus spread through the tiny droplets in coughs and sneezes.
• Stay home if you feel sick. If you have flu-like symptoms or otherwise feel unwell, stay home and rest. Call your dentist to reschedule your appointment for a later date. This will reduce the risk of spreading your illness.
Visit the CDC’s website for the latest information on COVID19.
If you have a medical emergency please call 911, if you have a dental emergency, please call the office 210-826-8492 or text me to 210-744-4983.
La oficina estara cerrada, pero nos puede llamar si tiene preguntas o emergencia. Gracias.
* Lavese las manos varias veces por dia.
* No se toce la cara, ojos o nariz mucho.
* Use una mascarilla cuando se acerce con otra gente. Tape su toz o destornudo.
* Quedese en la casa si no se siente bien. LLame a su doctor si tiene preguntas.
Thank you and God Bless,
ALMA L. GARZA, D.D.S., P.L.L.C.
4118 McCullough Ave, Ste 11
San Antonio, TX 78212